Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Haunted Mini Cupcakes

Hi patient readers! I am getting back in the swing of things after a weekend away and actually baked more cupcakes today for my family. These, however, are some delectable mini red velvet cuppies with yummy vanilla bean cream cheese frosting that I made for an order last week. They were for a halloween party at an architectural firm. It's hard to see in the photo, but I made some candy bats and haunted houses for the tops (sorry about the lack of detail photos..I was covered in frosting and candy for three days!). I really liked how they came out, but mostly I am pleased that my client was pleased with them.

As a side note, I had considered making "election" cupcakes today, but didn't quite get to it. I hope you all had a chance to cast your vote and enjoyed the process!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin