Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Favorite Cream Cheese Pound Cake


Hi Sweet Readers! Here is a yummy pound cake I made yesterday. It's the best recipe...and the most interesting. The mixing is very specific and needs to be done precisely to get the perfect fine crumb. The crazy thing is that you put it in a cold oven to begin with and start the process at 200 degrees. From there, you increase the temperature by about 25 degrees at a time...cooking for differing times in between. Crazy, but worth it. So worth it.

My neighbor loves this cake and requested that I make it for her. I told her I would love to make her one for her birthday which is in a couple weeks. She couldn't wait! She said now. I had an appointment cancellation yesterday and she got her wish! Now if I could just get a bite....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin