Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dinosaur Times...

Ok, so they are not baked goods, but they are my sweets and my creations..in part, well, kinda sorta...not really...! These are the boys enjoying their jurassic face painting from the Dinosaur science fair we went to today. They had a wonderful time learning about dinosaurs, making fossils and seeing some really cool reptile.
Not what you have been seeing here lately, but the artistry on their faces was just too wonderful not to share.
I guess I am going to have to strap them down to their beds on their backs tonight so it doesn't get messed up...LOL! They are very excited about it and DON'T want it to come off..we'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the alligator face painting! I want one, too :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin