Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Hello Sweet Readers! We are going green in preparation for St. Patty's day! Here is one special Pistachio Irish Cream cupcake with a wee bit of green food coloring that I made for this special day last year. I topped it with green and white swirl vanilla buttercream, a fondant shamrock, and a fondant pot filled with coconut cream "gold" and gold sugar. I wanted to share this even though I didn't get a chance to bake them again this year..it was just too fun to resist!

Have a great St. Patty's day! Oh, and don't forget to check out the post below if you are interested in winning a free photo session with me. The drawing will take place Friday, March 18th, so get your entries in soon!

3 comments:

Moira Nell - FMP Photographer (www.firstmemoriesportraits.com.au) said...

Umm.... YUMMMO!!!! Looks unreal! I dont think I'd be able to eat it tho - looks too good to be eaten!

Courtney said...

These are so festive! Very creative! I love them!

Inspire me said...

Wow :)
Looks too good to eat, besides it being green

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin