Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 3, 2009

Birthday Cupcake Tower

Hi Sweet Readers! Here are the cupcakes I made for Sage's 1st birthday celebration. The theme was flowers and butterflies!
I did dark chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream. I did homemade candy and frosting toppers...
and a few different colors of frosting to match the invitations and serving-ware. I love my new cake plates! I saw them over on Flickr..Glorious Treats has them and they were calling out my name! Thanks for the enabling, Glory :)

I hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

James ~n~ Amber said...

So sweet. My daughter's first birthday was butterflies and dragonflies. She will be turning 6 this month :( It went way too fast ! We are having a circus party this time....

dkick said...

Wow. Gorgeous cakes, and your plates are beautiful. Such a cool display!

Anonymous said...

That's a very pretty cupcake tower! I had to make a make-shift one for my hubby's graduation party for grad-school. It turned out great, but not pretty like yours! :)

Michelle said...

What a pretty arrangement! If you don't mind me asking, where did you find the cake plates?

Lisa Smiley said...

Thanks, Everyone!

Michelle, They are Martha Stewart and I found them at Macy's.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin