Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Oh, Chocolate Bliss...

Hi Sweet Readers! Here are some of my Easter cupcakes from a couple weeks ago..I was out of town and haven't gotten around to posting them all. This just might be it..well, maybe. Anyhow, these were just some yummy chocolate cuppies dipped in ganache. Some had a little peep chick on them :) Others had Hershey's coated chocolate eggs. I dipped the cuppie in the ganache, attached the peep, popped it in the freezer for a few minutes and redipped it. Pretty cute, huh? I think this may be the only way I can eat a peep. I can eat pretty much anything dipped in chocolate :) Well, within reason...

2 comments:

ThatsSoYummy said...

who can stay away from cupcakes when buttercream and chocolate ganache is involved I know I can't... might need to try these...

Yummy!!!!

Reeni said...

Those are so cute! That's the only way I would eat a peep, too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin