Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 9, 2010

A Sweet Birthday for My Niece


Hello Sweet Readers! I have been soooo bad about posting over here! Please accept my apologies. I have been baking a bit less since starting my photography business (Check it out!), but I haven't meant to neglect you over here. So, while I would love for you to also follow me over at my photography blog, I will still be posting here, just a bit less. I am still doing my 365, too, just wayyy behind on that. I am sure many of you can relate :)

So here are some cuppies I made for my niece's birthday. She requested chocolate on chocolate. There was no theme, so I went with simple and elegant.

Have a sweet week~ and please do check out my photography blog and also my fan page on Facebook! I would love to see you there! (Facebook link)



3 comments:

Mindy said...

These look so yummy and pretty!

Joanna said...

Those look amazing! Now I'm craving cupcakes :)

Peta said...

These look lovely. Very elegant. can I ask what tip you used? I have seen this type of piping a few times.

Thank you,
Peta

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin