Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, sweet readers!

I hope you are having a great day so far! Here are some treats I made for family, friends and neighbors for the holiday. The sugar cookies were the result of meeting with one of my wonderful new friends from Flickr! Glory lives relatively close and we have so much in common in addition to baking. She is such a blessing.

She came over the other day to bake with me. She showed me some of her wonderful techniques for sugar cookies and icing them beautifully. She is a master at it. As you can see above, I need more practice, but the patience required might take some time for me :)

Here are some really decadent chocolate cuppies filled with fudged frosting and topped with the same. I made these little fondant cutouts for them and detailed them with royal icing.

Have a safe and fun day!

3 comments:

Kayte said...

Love the cookies, love the cupcakes, love to see all the wonderful ideas! Very cute.

Judy said...

SO cute and creative! =)

Mindy said...

They look incredible (and yummy)!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin