Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Project 365, Weeks 25 and 26- postponed due to blogger issues :(

Hello Sweet Readers, 
You have been very patient. I have been on vacation and haven't posted in awhile and now I have much to catch up on! I am going to combine two weeks of Project 365 here and I have a confession to make. I missed a day! Eek! I kept reminding myself to take a picture..but it never happened. It felt really weird to miss it. But no worries, I have forgiven myself and I'm sure you will too :) So, without further ado, here begins weeks 25 and 26:
...actually, there will be further ado, since blogger is not allowing me to upload photos :( I keep getting the message "server rejected" when I try to upload. If anyone knows a fix for this, please do tell! Thanks so much!


Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BIG bummer! I have been looking for posts! I hope you get the problem figured out! I have NO idea how to help you! Well I can pray you figure it out! ~Raeane =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin