Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, July 24, 2009

Coldplay! Unrelated to Sweets except that the Concert was SWEET!

Sweet! Last week we went to a Coldplay concert. They were great and lots of fun. It was an outside venue and the day was stinkin' hot, so we were a little worried...
But they came on after dark and the weather was perfect. They are a very talented and fun band to watch and they seem to care for their fans (even the ones in the waaayyy back, like us!). They did a neat tribute to Michael Jackson and played "Billy Jean". Coldplay version. It was a sweet tribute, I thought. They even gave every person there a free live CD when we left. Cool!
These are my two sweet boys...very excited that they are having a "just the men" night while mommy goes out to the Coldplay concert. You can tell they are really torn up about me leaving...
Photos of our Coldplay crew before the concert! My cousin Krista and great friends Rachel and Mike.

This was a special birthday present for Krista, my beautiful and wonderful cousin. She has always been there for me with awesome Godly wisdom and grace. I love her!

Have any of you had a chance to see Coldplay? Let me know what you thought!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin