Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 28, 2009

Passion Flower


Hi Sweet Readers!

Well, as you can see, this is not a sweet, but wouldn't it be a lovely sugar flower? I'd like to see someone try it, anyway.

This is an amazing passion flower in my front yard. I am constantly in awe of the wonders God gives us in our every day lives. We miss so many of them, don't we? Like this flower. Look at the detail..the intricacies, the color. And they smell heavenly, too. My prayer is that I would see one of these every single day. Not just in a flower, but in the many blessings that I receive each and every day from the One who loves me more than I can imagine.

What is your passion flower today?

2 comments:

cake2cake said...

Today my passion flower was in another one of God's beautiful creations. After a short rain I peered outside to see a full arch rainbow from one end the sky to the other. I called over all 3 of my girls to see it. They were so excited and I couldn't help but marvel at how amazing it was. So rare to see, but stunning when you do. My girls might not remember it but I certainly will.

dkick said...

Nice. I'm glad you are blessed by lots of color in your life.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin