Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 6, 2009

Red Velvet White Chocolate Cheesecake Cake!

Hi Sweet Readers!
Are you drooling yet?
Because I was when I went on Judy's blog the other night at 11:30 PM and found this recipe that I just HAD to make! If I had had all the ingredients at that time, I might have stayed up to make it, but fortunately I didn't and I got some rest. But the next day, I got the ingredients and went for it. I have had this cake at Cheesecake Factory and loved it, and since it's so good for you, I decided I had to make my own!

I brought it to a church brunch today and it received great reviews. It was relatively easy to make, except for getting the frosting smooth..which is why I opted for a handy dandy icing triangle to make my fun design. Someday I will achieve smooth icing, but not with cream cheese buttercream, that's for sure!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!


Here is the link Judy's blog and the recipe if you now also need to make it!
http://domesticgoddessadventures.blogspot.com/2009/10/red-velvet-white-chocolate-cheesecake.html

2 comments:

Judy said...

Oh wow, Lisa! How absolutely gorgeous! You did such a fabulous job decorating the cake!! =) I like the white chocolate shavings you put on top.

I've been eyeing the icing triangle for a while now. I think i'll have to get one. I have trouble getting the frosting to be smooth too! It's seriously hard to do! hehe.

Cupcake Activist said...

This looks just like the Cheesecake Factory version, but I bet yours tastes even better!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin