Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 30, 2009

Ducky Cake and Cupcakes

Hello Sweet Readers! I have been out of town for over a week and am a bit overwhelmed with all that is on my plate right now, but I wanted to send out some photos of a dear friend's son's bday goodies. I made these awhile back, but never posted them. So here they are. She wanted a ducky/bathtub theme for the sweet boy's 1st bday and here is what I came up with.

The cake was fun and whimsical. I loved making it.
I made her some pops for the heck of it because I just couldn't resist!
I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and blessed. I hope to share more with you soon, sweet readers.

2 comments:

Judy said...

OMG this is SO AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL!!!

SL said...

All of your sweets and creations look amazing! Love the cupcakes :)

Sarahlyn
ibakecupcakes.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin