Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Sweet Readers!

I hope you are enjoying a relaxing and wonderful New Year's weekend! I wish you all much joy this year. May your blessings be bountiful and your relationships rich and meaningful. May God bless you beyond your dreams...

I wanted to ring in the new year sharing with you some of my closest friends. These ladies are dear to me and I love being with them. They all graciously took me out for my birthday dinner and I was so blessed by the company, food and perfect gifts.

They are all beautiful, generous and thoughtful, and I am a very lucky lady to have them in my life! This time of year is makes me so thoughtful and prayerful about the blessings and challenges in my life. God is so good and it's a wonderful time to reflect on it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin