Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 4, 2010

Salsa Samplings from Someone Special - They Could be Yours, too!

Hello Sweet Readers!

I have something savory for you today :)

One of my brothers is an amazing cook and will likely be the chef and owner of his own amazing gourmet restaurant someday. At least I really hope so. He is very talented at what he does and can make amazingly delicious food almost by thinking it. He has a real talent for making up fantastic recipes and he aims to please! Unfortunately, he lives in Southern California so I don't often get to partake of his creations.

However, since I was there for Christmas, he graced us with some of his yummy salsa! While he goes on with life before opening his dream restaurant, he is selling yummy, fantastic, homemade salsas. And that is what is pictured above. The red salsa is made with vine-ripened and fire roasted tomatoes and double roasted peppers
.

The green salsa is made with garlic roasted tomatillos, Jalapeno and Serrano peppers. Beautiful, huh! Soo yummy! Just thought I'd share in case you lived in Orange County and wanted to give it a try. He is making all different varieties, so I encourage you to try them if you get a chance.

If you'd like to get in on some of this masterpiece, email Mike @ FreshTomatoes3@gmail.com.

Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin