Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Project 365, Week 2



Hello Sweet Readers!
Here is my week 2 of project 365. I have to say, I have been loving doing this. I have been challenged to bring my camera everywhere and it has made me really see all the amazing things around me. This week was a great example.

On the 11th, I documented my baking through the Martha Stewart Cupcake book with many other bloggers. The photo is of the ingredients.
On the 12th, the sun was peeking out a bit and I was trying to capture it behind our hummingbird feeder. And I got a sweet visitor. He seemed slightly annoyed that I was there at one point. I have been playing with some editing software and the photo above is what resulted.
On the 13th, I took an alternate route home from my kid's school and documented some of the farmland nearby. So funny, because we live so close to a relatively big city, but there is still a remnant of what used to be around...
On the 14th, I took some photos of the Death Star topper cake I made for my OS's 9th birthday celebration. Sorry, the photo denotes the 16th. See, I'm still learning.
On the 15th, I had a wonderful trip to Sur La Table to purchase some fun items and new square baking pans.
On the 16th, we began a sleepover birthday celebration for my son and these are some of his guests. They are getting so old..so big..it has gone by fast.

Thanks for letting me share this project with you! I have heard from some of you that you are going to give it a shot, too. Please send me links and let me see what you are shooting. I would really love to see.

Have a fabulous week!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin