Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 10, 2008

Sweet Competition!



Hi sweet readers! I just had to post these pictures with a funny story. My church puts on a fun Halloween alternative called Treat Street every year (kudos and applause to Debbie who did a phenomenal job at it this year, as always). They have all kinds of wonderful carnival type games to play in addition to many other great things for the kids to do. One of the games is this donut eating contest. Without using their hands, the kids are supposed to see who could eat the donut the fastest. Kinda hedonistic, I know... Anyhow, my kids are, shall we say, used to eating sweets now and then and I was certain one of them would "win" this game. Well, after it was said and done, my older son came in second and my youngest son, third (my oldest is third from the left and my youngest, first on the left). Since I am always behind the camera, I sometimes miss some of the action. Such is the case here, where clearly there was some, well, inappropriate hand use, during this important competition. I didn't notice it until I got home and transferred the pictures to my computer! Too funny. My kids actually won :) So, it's good to know that my kids are so great at eating sweets... or is it? :)

Have a great week, sweet readers and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin