Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Visions of Cupcakes


Good morning, sweet readers. I wanted to show you the assembly of my many many cupcakes for various orders and events last week. There were quite a bit as you can see. I did tons of different flavors, fillings, frostings and toppings. Some of the cupcake flavors included red velvet chocolate chip, candy stuffed vanilla, dark chocolate, pumpkin, cappaccino chip, coconut, chocolate peanut butter cup, and vanilla sprite cake. They were all yummy, but I think my personal favorite was the pumpkin.

The first photo above was before any fillings or ganaches were added to the cupcakes. In the second photo, you can see that I added chocolate ganache to some, caramel to others and coned some to fill them with delight! :) I added frosting to all of them except a few of the peanut butter cup with the chocolate ganache. I think I could handle it, but it might be too sweet for most.

So here you can see a close up of some of the frosted and decorated cuppies. I made some fun purple, green and orange frosting, as well as chocolate, vanilla, and cream cheese buttercream. The orange ghosts are fondant with some luster dust to help them shine, and I made some candy spiders, ticks and bats.

Here are some more photos that show the different cuppies. I used many different tips for the frosting for interest and fun . It also seems that I collected quite the array of holiday sprinkles and goodies for the tops of my cuppies. :)

The photos above showcase some of the orders that I had go out and the fun arrangements I was pleased to make. I just loved how all the colors looked together. And, last, but not least, here is part of the largest order all boxed up and ready to go. I packaged it with a gorgeous ribbon and a faux metal stamped cupcake image I made.

All in all, it was very fun to do and I love the way they all turned out. Thanks so much for sticking around to check it out!

Have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin