Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cupcake Truffles and a Cupcake Tasting Party!

Hi Sweet Readers!

Thanks for all the kind comments on my blog and FB. You guys are the best and I love sharing my sweet with you. Thanks for coming back and checking in, too. I anticipate you coming and hope to share something new with you each week.

Today I made so many cupcakes that my family and I had to have a "cupcake tasting party" after dinner. When I told my youngest son what we were going to do, he thought I was having a party with my girlfriends. He was thrilled that he got to participate himself. It was fun. We split five different cupcakes and voted for our favorites. Seems my family really has an opinion after all the cupcakes they have tried :) Anyhow, you should try it sometime. Quite the treat...

The photo is of some cupcake truffles that I made for an order for a dear friend. Some were red velvet and some were dark chocolate. If you haven't tried one of these small treasures, you should. They are small, but delicious!!

I don't want to bore you with more Valentine's Day themed goodies, but I have many and just want to share! Stay tuned..hopefully I can get through them before St. Patrick's day because I have some fun planned for that, too :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin