Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Different Kind of Valentine


Hi Sweet Readers! I am back from a trip to visit family in Orange County and am happy to post some pictures of some of the goodies I made last week and some of my adventures in Southern California (think cupcakes and Disneyland :). First, I wanted to show you some fun sugar cookies I made for a friend. Her hubby is a sports fanatic and his fav football team is the Buffalo Bills. She asked if I could make her some sugar cookies for he and his family as her valentine's day gift to him. So here they are! I hope he liked them!

I couldn't help but think how thoughtful she was to do something specifically for him. Sure, he would have liked to eat heart shaped sugar cookies on valentine's day, but she went the extra mile to please him more. Suits her. She is such a great person!

1 comment:

My Sweet & Saucy said...

Thanks for the comment! To get it cut in a certain shape you use a cookie cutter. Once the chocolate it hard then you can cut it out. If the chocolate is too hard you can dip the cookie cutter in hot water and dry if off before cutting out the chocolate...it will help with that problem. Hope that helps!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin