Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cupcake Brownies and Shout out on CCTTC!

Good Morning, Sweet Readers!

Just had to share some yummy cupcake brownies that I made for my hubby the other night. Pursuant to his dessert request I made a batch and decided to make them in cupcake form. I know, shocker! I was also making some homemade caramel, so of course I had to pour some over! They were delish and well received :)

I also got a shout out on Cupcakes Take the Cake for them! Yeah! Thank you, Rachel! Here's the link for Brownie cupcakes covered in caramel? Swooning...

http://cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com/2009/08/brownie-cupcakes-covered-in-caramel.html.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Emma Cossey said...

Oh wow those looks absolutely delicious!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin