Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Duckies In a Bathtub Birthday Theme

Hello Sweet Readers! I hope you have had a great week! I get back today from vacation and I know that I will be dying to bake! Until then, here are some photos of some birthday cupcakes, a cupcake cake and some cupcake truffles I made for a good friend's son's 1st birthday.
Her son loves little duckies, so she asked for a variety of sweet treats for his party. I made the toppers for the vanilla cupcakes from fondant and accented the little eye with edible pen.
Here is the cupcake cake. I did the accents in fondant and M&Ms. The cake was chocolate with vanilla italian meringue buttercream and filling.
And I made some little ducky cupcake truffles as a little treat for them to go along with the theme.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin