Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Eggnog Cupcakes - Oh Joy!




Hello Sweet Readers! Here are the rest of my eggnog cupcakes garnished with a bit of nutmeg, festive sprinkles and eggnog buttercream frosting. I have been so busy baking and planning for baking that I haven't had a moment to decorate for Christmas, so it's fun to see the Christmas colors so festively presented. I altered this corkboard to display Christmas cards, and it also comes in handy for cupcake photography! :)

These cuppies are very delicious, even for someone like me who isn't the biggest fan of eggnog. They taste strongly of eggnog, but in a wonderful cupcake way. The frosting is not as strongly "eggnoggy" as the cuppie, so it works really well together. I think someone who adores eggnog might just fall in love. :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin