Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 2, 2009

My First Cupcake Bouquet



Hi Sweet Readers!

I hope you are having a great weekend so far! I wanted to share my first "cupcake bouquet" with you. I was bringing some cuppies to a bible study Friday and saw this little basket in my laundry room (among other "must keep and pile up"items) and thought it might be fun to make a little bouquet out of the cuppies. I like how it came out, but it does need some tweaking.

I did one today with mini cuppies and it was more cohesive and looked a little better. I will share that with you soon :) I like the way the frosting sort of looks like flowers and all in all, it survived. Traveling in the car was crazy..like taking your first baby home from the hospital..well, OK, not that nerve racking, but I was concerned and it did biff it a couple times. Not too badly, though.


So there ya go..it's held together with a flower foam block and wooden skewers...some of the cuppies wanted to slide down when placed vertical, so I had to re-angle some.

Enjoy and have a sweet Sunday!

4 comments:

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

It looks very nice! :D

PS: I don't type out the recipes! I have an option on my scanner that scans pages as editable text. It scans the recipes straight to Microsoft Word. Then I just copy and paste into my blog! ;D

Anonymous said...

this looks amazing :D

Lisa Smiley said...

thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Amazing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin