Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day !

Hi Sweet Readers! I know many of you are mothers and so I wanted to send you these cupcake flowers to wish you a very special Mother's Day! It contains 36 mini cupcakes and oh, just a tad of frosting. I hope it makes you smile. :) I made it for a client yesterday and she gets to give it to her mom, but since I took a picture, I'm also giving it to you!

I don't get to see my mom today but I will get to next week. I so look forward to that time. I have a wonderful mother and I am blessed beyond measure. I am also blessed with a great mother-in-law. The best of both worlds.
And here is the "mother" of this blog with her wonderful boys. We just had a little escape to SF this weekend and had some great adventures together. (btw, I have bakery reviews to come :)

These boys are the best and challenge me daily to be a better mom. I hope I can follow the examples set before me and show them what amazing treasures they are.

Have a great day sweet readers!

6 comments:

Nora said...

Happy Mother's Day. Hope you enjoy your day. Can't wait to hear and (and see) the SF bakeries.

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Thank you so much for all of your hard work on the bouquet. She thought it was flowers on first glance, then I told her it was edible. Not only beautiful, but delicious as well. Thank you again
Karin

Cupcake Activist said...

Happy Mother's Day! Your boys are so adorable. I hope your day was great!

KIM S said...

I'm a new reader :O).

I adore your little cupcake bouquets, how cute!! Would you mind giving a little tutorial on them? I would love to make a few for centerpieces for my daughter's first birthday (pink/brown theme)!

Kim
trying4two@gmail.com

Lisa Smiley said...

Thank you everyone! Kim, I sent you an email :)

Deana said...

I just came across your blog and I love your work. How did you get the cupcakes to stay in the flower pot? My mother in law would absolutely love this!

Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin