Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Old English Themed Gingerbread Cookies


Hello Sweet Readers!

I made these little gingerbread cookies for a fabulous dinner party we went to last Saturday. I blogged a bit about it here: http://smileyssweetsandcreations.blogspot.com/2009/12/coconut-snowball-arrangment-and-happy.html.

I ordered the cute little Old English sugar wafers from Fancy Flours and they were really easy to use. You just frost the cookie, let it dry, cut around the image and apply it with piping gel or corn syrup. I then covered it with some sanding sugar for a sweet effect (and to literally copy the picture in the catalog :)

Hope your week is going well. I had a fabulous birthday today with many wishes from great friends and family. I am very blessed...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin