Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 20, 2010

World Peace Cookies

Hello Sweet Readers,

I hope your week has gone well. These are some cookies that I made last month. I haven't been able to post them due to other posts, but here they are now.

And they are on my new little pedestal I bought at Sur La Table with some birthday money. Isn't it so cute!? I really love that it singularly displays some yummy treats. Don't you love it?

These cookies were incredible. They were just about perfect. I got the recipe out of Dorie Greenspan's book "Baking" and she did it just right. They are chocolaty, chewy, just the right sweetness and all with a hint of salt! They are crisp around the edges and just plain yummy!

Originally I was going to post them around Valentines Day so I also displayed them on this plate. Love is always around, though, so here they are anyway.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

SweetThingsTO said...

Those cookies look divine - I love the presentation. That small cake stand is so wonderful!

Mindy said...

I just finished working out and it was NOT helpful to look at this post. Makes me want to bake and devour some of these! Cute pedestal by the way!

Shannon Flores said...

Yum, those look delicious!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin