Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 12, 2010

Coconut Almond Macaroons

Hello Sweet Readers,

I hope you are looking forward to a great weekend ahead. It feels like it has been a very long week, so I'm crossing my fingers that the weekend will feel long also. Good luck with that, right!

These are some coconut almond macaroons I made last week to bring to Sunday school. I was blessed with pounds and pounds of almond paste from a sweet friend and have been enjoying all it's fabulous uses. These were delicious, crunchy, chewy and flavorful. As with the almond shortbread from last week, I got the recipe off the Odesse website. I highly recommend them if you are a coconut fan.

Happy weekend and happy baking!

1 comment:

rachel said...

yum!!! I wonder how they would be dipped in chocolate????

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin