Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Determined

Hi Sweet Readers,
I took these photos a couple weeks ago. We here hanging out in the backyard and my older son was kickin' the soccer ball around. He was using a kickback to practice some shots. He likes things just right.

I was playing with different angles and love this shot.

Remember I said that he likes things just right? Apparently, things were not going just right for him at this point. He was, well, not too happy.

Yup, that dang ball was just not doing what he wanted it to do.

Ok, so here he decided to ham it up, I think. He saw a great opportunity for some fun with mom. So I just kept shooting and enjoying the shots...


I really love this one. His eyes are so beautiful. And that little boo-boo frown. He's still my baby, even though he is almost taller than I am!






And here he is trying to be bummed, but having way too much fun at it.





















Still trying...















almost succeeding...














forget it, he couldn't help but crack.












Just stick a camera in their face and all things are solved!

2 comments:

Allie said...

I love the photos. Your son is such a cutie. My kids will always be my babies too, no matter how big they get :)

Mindy said...

Great pictures, captions and new blog design!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin