Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, May 17, 2010

Project 365, Week 19

May 10 - A pretty clean craft and computer room...

May 10 - Yummy Tuna Melt Lunch
May 11 - These B&W are of my oldest trying his best to shut his eyes just as I shoot his picture. I was practicing with back button focusing...



May 11 - Does anyone else have a pile of shoes like this near the door?!

Still May 11 - The Kiddos waiting for the pick- up line. Just 8 more day of school for my oldest...

Ha! Caught Ya!
May 12- My youngest son's class - being "normal"...

...and being "silly"

May 12 - Youngest son's turn to help me practice with BB focusing...


May 13- I got to photograph adorable Ella. She is so precious. I caught her momma in a couple too.

I think this is my favorite shot of the shoot. Just too adorable. Check out my photography blog for more of this cutie! http://lisasmileyphotography.blogspot.com/
May 15 - He is smart, athletic and oh, so creative. This is a typical dress up costume.
May 16 - They are stylin' in their brand new "How To Train Your Dragon" shirts. My brother works for Dreamworks...helps with the fascination to have an adult addict :) Thanks for stopping by for this week of my project. Have a great week, sweet readers! 

2 comments:

Mindy said...

It's always fun to see how your week has been through your pictures. I did not know you had such an awesome craft/computer room! Trying not to be envious. :)

Anonymous said...

I love reading and seeing what you are doing! I love the school pictures. What a great way to capture Jack's class! Love the head shots with the group picture! You are doing amazing work! ~Raeane =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin