Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Martha's Blog and My dessert!


Hi Everyone! Just had to post this to show you my dessert tonight. I just love leftover cupcake ingredients :) I had a creme brulee cuppie frozen from some I had made for my sweet hubby. It's even in a heart shaped cupcake liner. I thought, "yum, what can we do with that?" Sooo, I looked in the fridge, took out the leftover caramel, chocolate ganache, brown sugar cream cheese buttercream and voila! A beautiful and delicious dessert. Well, not so pretty, really, but way delish! I don't always make the dessert I am going to eat pretty, especially when I want to pile on the yummies. As you can see from the inside, I enjoyed myself far too much. I had to take a picture just to show you what some of the insides of my cupcakes look like...and to make you want one! :)

I also wanted to mention that Martha Stewart has a blog for all you who like to craft, cook, eat and create. Very fun! Check it out if you get a chance. You might be inspired to make a cookie or cupcake of the week. Or, you might be tempted to call me and order some!

Here is the link to Martha's Blog:

http://www.themarthablog.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin