Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year Cupcake


Happy New Year ! I made these vanilla cupcakes with dark chocolate frosting (yummy!) for an order today. I thought I would make them a bit festive for celebrating New Years by adding some yummy Valhrona crunchy balls and silver dragees. Festive, don't you think?

Here's another question for you. What flavors would you like to see me make this year? I would love to know! Leave a comment and share! Maybe you will see your flavors in living color :) With Valentine's and St. Patrick's day coming up, there is room for some creativity!

1 comment:

rachel haines said...

I would like to see a chocolate mint like andies candies and some type of cinnamon or red hots. Love the guiness cuppies for St. Pattys.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin