Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Justice Cupcakes!





Hi Sweet Readers!

Just poppin' in this weekend to show you some fun cupcakes I made for an order. The order was for a judge's swearing in reception and I wanted to treat my client to something fun. I made some special scales of justice and gavels to top these precious mini cuppies. I thought it would be fun and festive for the occasion and I think I might have pulled it off! The cuppies were vanilla, cookies and cream, and red velvet. I topped them with some decadent chocolate buttercream and a yummy vanilla buttercream that tasted like a mix of whipped cream and traditional buttercream. Yum! Some silver dragees, white non pareils and voila!

Have a great rest of you weekend!

2 comments:

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

I <3 <3 cookies and cream cupcakes! They look so cute ;)

Patricia Scarpin said...

These are so adorable!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin