Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Carrot Cake Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting

2010 03 27_5923

Hi Sweet Readers!

Remember I told you that my husband and I enjoyed a very yummy carrot cake cookie at Magpie last week? I loved it and couldn’t resist coming home to look for a recipe. I found it in the first place I looked: “Martha Stewart Cookies”.  I have made over 30 cookie recipes from that book and I had never actually noticed this recipe!

Well, I made them as you can see and they were delicious! I highly recommend them. The cookies are very flavorful and moist. They are soft and the cream cheese frosting squeezed in the middle makes them such a treat. They were a hit with all who tried them.

I hope you have a blessed Easter. May the glory of the Resurrection fill your heart and give you peace and joy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin