Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Box of Cupcakes



I made these for a friend's birthday this Saturday. I like to package them in something they can actually use again if at all possible, so I found this pretty brown and pink photo box that fit the occasion perfectly. The cupcakes are varied as are the frostings. I have some chocolate, chocolate peanut butter cup, sprite cake, vanilla, browned butter brown sugar, caramel, candied flowers, valhrona chocolate pearls, coconut cake, and probably some more, but you get the gist. Just wanted her to have a variety along with the truffles I made her. I like the way the presentation worked out. I made the card with my favorite new stamp set, too! :)

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin