Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 27, 2008

Some Sweet Creations



Yes, I bake. I also craft about baking! :) Here are some of my cupcake creations I did this weekend in the form of paper crafting. The first are some cards I did with my new Stampin' Up! Crazy About Cupcakes stamp set (fitting name, huh?). I also did a little cupcake box for a friend's daughter's birthday and covered some nuggets with some stamped images from Papertrey Ink for a nifty little gift tin.

I hope you had a good weekend! I got to play with my sons at our church's "Treat Street" and it was a blast. They sure had an exciting time and took home some very yummy loot. They want to donate some, but are also looking forward to enjoying some themselves. Don't have a clue how they got their sweet tooth...:)

Have a great week, sweet readers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin