Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lots and Lots of Cupcakes for a Cause


I made these mini cupcakes last week for a wonderful charity called the Kylee Lillich Giving Tree. (http://www.kyleesgivingtree.org/) Their primary purpose is to help needy and hospitalized children and grieving children who have lost a sibling, parent, or primary caregiver. They also help children's programs such Hospice and "animals helping children". They had a winetasting and silent auction benefit last Saturday, but I was unable to attend due to our travel plans. I donated these little guys and a friend set them up at the auction (thanks, Rach). I will send along a picture of their presence there, but for now, I wanted to share with you what 200+ mini cuppies look like.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin