Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Sweet Single


I just had to show you this pretty little cupcake stand I purchased over the weekend. OK, it's not really a cupcake stand, but when I saw it, I knew that was what it had to be. So perfect to showcase one beautiful single cupcake! This is the one I made for my friend's daughter. I was playing with making fondant flowers for her and this is my first one! Yeah! The cupcake is filled with caramel and topped with rich chocolate buttercream and the oh, so pretty flower. I gave it to her in the box in the previous post. Didn't think a six year old would need the cupcake stand. Don't you just love the display (even though the photo is not the best)?

I have some really fun things planned for this week's treats and orders. I hope to share them with you soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin