Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Birthday Cake for a Friend.. And Some Cuppies for Us to Share

Hello Sweet Readers! I wanted to share this cake I made to give my friend for her birthday. How does it look? Or rather, how big does it look? Big, huh? Actually, it is three full layers with some yummy filling in between, but the cake itself is only 4 inches in diameter (OK, well maybe 5 with all the frosting). It looks like a biggie, but it's actually quite a darling little cake! :)

Here is the cake next to some cuppies I made to go with it..OK some cuppies I made to eat. I brought the cake to a birthday lunch (HB Michelle!), but thinking she might want to take it home, also made some "coordinating" cuppies for the gals. Couldn't resist!

And another picture together:

By the way, if you are wondering why it's on a green platter...it was just a reminder to me to give my friend back her platter. These days, I do what I can to remember things! LOL!

Thanks for checking in and sharing in my love of baking!

2 comments:

Lorelei said...

I love those colors! What gorgeous creations

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Awww verrrry cute cake and cuppies!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin