Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Cuppie


Good Morning, Sweet Readers!

Here is a fun little cupcake container that I found while in Southern California earlier this month. I'm going back to get some more because they are just the perfect little thing for a sweet birthday surprise for a friend. I made this filled cuppie for a friend's birthday on Tuesday and made sure not to make it green! I figured she must get a lot of "St. Patrick's dayish" things for her birthday so I wanted to make it all her own (my birthday is in December and I can decorate my home for the holidays with all the wonderful birthday/Christmas items :)

I stamped the tag with a cute little cupcake stamp a friend bought for me-actually, two friends thought of me with the stamp! (thank you both! I have very thoughtful friends:)

Anyhow, enjoy and have a great rest of your week!

4 comments:

Julie said...

And I can attest that it was delish!!! Thanks for not making it green. :)

Anonymous said...

hey here is a link to a website where you can order cupcake holders!they even sell the 1,4,6,12 cupcake ones too!
http://www.plasticcontainercity.com/Cupcake-Containers-Muffins.htm

Anonymous said...

what is the brand name or where did you buy these! they're way cuter than the normal cupcake holders.

Lisa Smiley said...

I bought my single holder at ABC cake decorating in Tustin, CA. Star left a comment above that has some similar ones online! Thanks for looking!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin