Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 9, 2009

"Water" Mini Cupcakes

Good Morning, Sweet Readers!

I have to say, I am overwhelmed. I was gone this weekend and came back to find that my slider cupcakes were published on two blogs, Digg and Cupcakes Take the Cake! On my Flikr account , a photo of my slider cuppies (http://www.flickr.com/photos/smileyssweets/3331745348/) had over 110,000 views as of today! That is just crazy! Very fun, for sure. Thanks to all of you who made the sweet comments about them and for all of you always checking in. I love baking and creating, and it gives me great pleasure to share it with you.

So what are these? They are mini dark chocolate Guiness cuppies topped with dreamy chocolate ganache and vanilla bean buttercream. I made them for a "water" themed order. Just the perfect bite!

Have a fabulous week!

4 comments:

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

I found you through puppiesandflowers.com. All of your goodies are quite adorable.

eve said...

Hi
Your cupcakes make my mouth water! Now I've got a sweet craving that can't be satisfied until tomorrow morning!

I featured them on my blog at http://pixelgelati.blogspot.com, hope you don't mind.

Cheers,
Eida

Behind the Guy. said...

Congrats on having your cupcakes on digg. I saw them and we gave them a try. I took a few pictures of them and linked to your blog. Keep up the awesome work.

Jason Bosch
www.floboskifilms.com

Liza said...

Your sliders are also on: http://www.dailyfork.com/

Very cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin