Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 20, 2009

Got Milk? Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes!





My kiddos love PB&Js so I thought I'd make some cuppies out of them! These are buttermilk cupcakes filled with honey roasted peanuts, grape jelly and peanut butter buttercream and topped with the same!

The weather has been so nice here and this picture really makes me long for more Spring days...speaking of which, Happy Spring! It is the first day of Spring and that is a very good thing for Vitamin D junkies like myself!

Have a sweet day and a sweeter weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look great; it's just too bad I'm so allergic to peanuts! *pout*

rachel haines said...

I loved these cupcakes. A grown up pb&j if you will. SO cute!

Cee Tindall said...

What a great idea. I love your creativity.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin